Content View Hits : 68242
A Financial Plan is simply an analysis of your current financial situation along with recommendations to help you achieve your goals. Alliance Investment Planning Group will work with you and your family to develop your unique list of short term and long term goals, and will develop specific recommendations in the following areas:
- Net Worth
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Debt Management
- Retirement Planning
- Risk Management
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Investment Management
- Other relevant and client specific issues
We don't sell you financial products. Our financial plans are ideal for individuals that do not want to hire a full time advisor, but who are seeking a professional opinion or advice to help them get on track after life changing events such as retirement, divorce, new marriage, death of a spouse or new baby.
Your Personal Financial Helpline
We do more than just create financial plans or invest your assets, we help you make better financial decisions. When you have questions related to insurance needs, buying versus leasing, saving, buying a home, investing, retirement or other, you can call us. We serve as your sounding board to help you make informed decisions that will impact your financial future.
That's what makes our Advisors different. It's like having your own personal financial helpline. We want to be there for you every step of the way to help you navigate the often complex life changes that will affect your financial future.
Alliance Investment Planning Group provides Financial Planning through LPL Financial as a stand alone service or in conjunction with ongoing investment management.
Prior to developing your financial plan we will meet with you to learn about your goals and objectives. We will then request that you provide us with financial information and other pertinent documents so we can begin your plan. You and your Advisor will work closely together to ensure that we capture all your goals, concerns and time tables.
Becoming a Client
Becoming a client is easy. Here are the steps:
1. Initial Consultation: All of our clients receive an initial free one hour consultation to discuss your goals, expectations and needs.
2. Proposal: Once your Advisor has an opportunity to learn about you goals, he/she will provide you with an estimate for the work.
3. Work on Your Plan Begins: Your Advisor will analyze the areas of concerns, goals and any documents you provide him/her to start putting your financial plan together.
4. You Receive Your Plan: Recommendations will be made based on the areas you discussed with your Advisor. You will receive a plan outlining the reasons and the supporting research for each recommendation.
Start putting your financial plan together with us. Get a free financial checkup. Click here to submit your information online.
Copyright © 2008 Alliance Investment Planning. All Rights Reserved.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC
The LPL Financial registered representative associated with this site only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: